What books or resources would you recommend for women that are looking to create long lasting fulfilling relationships?
- Boundaries in Dating: How Healthy Choices Grow Healthy Relationships by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
- For Women Only, Revised and Updated Edition: What You Need to Know About the Inner Lives of Men, by Shaunti Christine
- How to get a Date Worth Keeping by Henry Cloud
- How to Meet a Man without Trying: Exceptional Dating Advice for Women by Suzanne Miles
- He’s Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Turth to Understanding Guys by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo (There’s a movie, too)
- Some people may knock them, but dating websites are blowing up. Especially those that have lengthy interest and personality inventories have great success for some people.
- And I must put in a plug for Tinder. Think what you will, but that’s where I met my husband. #swipedright #noregrets
Of course, some people will find certain resources helpful and others not as much, but it’s worth a look! If there is anything you find particularly helpful let me know! Always looking for great resources!